Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Best Chocolate Cake Ever!


I want to thank my dear friend MJ for sharing her recipe for the best chocolate cake I have ever had and every time I make it for someones birthday, a get together or a bake sale I think of her and it makes me smile. Thank you dear friend and I hope you don't mind me sharing your delicious recipe.
Posted by Picasa

1 Cup COCOA
1 2/3 Cups SUGAR
2 Cups FLOUR
2 tsp BAKING SODA
1 tsp BAKING POWDER
2 EGGS
1/2 Cup OIL
2 tsp VANILLA
2 Cups HOT WATER

Mix dry ingrediebts, add eggs and oil...stir.. gradually add in hot water(will be very liquidy but that is OK it is suppose to be).
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. This is the most moist cake I have ever tasted and comes out the same every time

No comments:

Post a Comment